ProOne ProMax Countertop Tap Water Filter System
ProOne® Countertop Water Filtration System with ProMax™ "all-in-one" filter technology. Helps reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants.
ProOne® PMC-3000 Countertop Water Filtration System
Designed to fit most standard taps with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy purified water by just turning on your tap and diverter valve.
- Single stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Full 10mm polyethylene tubing
- ProMax™ "all-in-one" water filter element
- Optional adapter available for other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA-free & BPS-free
- No electricity required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 12cm x 12cm x 31.75cm
- Replacement Filter: PMC-34RF
ProOne® Countertop Water Filtration System with ProMax™ "all-in-one" filter technology. Helps reduce/removes a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF/ANSI-42, 53 & P231 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
ProOne® Countertop System with ProMax™ Specifications
Type of installation: Countertop
Maximum Working Pressure: 860 Kpa (125 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 62 Kpa (10 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC-34RF
Our company is located in Auckland, New Zealand. All online orders are sent from our warehouse in Auckland, New Zealand and are sent out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Orders over $150.00 are sent free of charge.
We have 2 shipping options for orders under $150:
- Australia Wide Omni Parcel (PO Boxes & Rural Only) - $11.95
- Australia Wide Toll Tracked (No PO Boxes / No Rural) - $11.95
Orders over $150 with free shipping will be sent Toll Tracked, unless you have a PO Box / Rural address, in which case it will be sent with Omni Parcel.
All deliveries will be sent tracked to your door.
Omni Parcel orders will be left without a signature.
Estimated delivery windows are as follows (may vary due to staff shortages or customs delays)
- SYD/MEL/BRIS 3 - 5 business days
- NSW/VICT/ACT/QLD 3 - 6 business days
- Adelaide/Perth Metro 3 - 6 business days
- SA/WA 5 - 10 business days
- TAS/NT 5 - 10 business days
**Please expect some delays due to backlogs, staff shortages and courier delays. The Delivery timeframes above are the usual timeframes, however the majority of orders are taking a lot longer than this at present. We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we will get your order to you as soon as we can. Please note that if an item is on Back Order, all items in that order will be held until all items have arrived. We only send out one parcel. Due to the delays we cannot change any orders once the order has been placed. Thank you, Fill2Pure Team.