Privacy, Security & Your Safety
We respect your privacy and are committed to preserving your online safety by preserving your privacy any time you visit our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, address and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or check out as a guest.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To provide you with product updates, such as sending you a reminder of when a filter is due for replacement.
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive / credit information is transmitted over Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted via our Payment gateway providers. No credit card information is stored on our servers.
- Your data is only accessible by those authorised with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep your information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties.